Any Given Child Madison is building capacity in our community to provide more arts education opportunities for our students with professional learning workshops for educators and teaching artists.
Experts in arts-integration strategies provide educators with tools and support to transform their classrooms. Through free interactive workshops and demonstration teaching, educators discover new ways to reach students with diverse learning styles. Certificates for each workshop will be awarded and each are eligible for PAC credit (for MMSD teachers).
2018/19 workshops include:
- MON, OCT 8: Terry Kerr – Acting Together, Playing Together: Theater Skills for Empathy and Cooperation
- MON, DEC 17: Danielle Dresden – Time Travel through History with Theater
- MON, DEC 17: Donna Peckett – Rhythms of History: Exploring Cultural Heritage Through Movement
- MON, FEB 11: Pacal Bayley – Common Denominators: The Connection Between Math & Popular Music
- MON, APR 15: Leslie Iwai – Trash to Treasure: Fostering Collaborative Connections through Sustainable Sculpture and Design Strategies
- MON, APR 15: Terry Kerr – Acting on Impulse: Character Work to Develop Empathy and Cooperation
Registration is required.